Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Portal | Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Apply Online, Last Date | Maulana Azad Scholarship Application Form | Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Eligibility, Online Status | begum hazrat mahal national scholarship
Begum Hazrat mahal Scholarship: In Hindi बेगम हजरत महल स्कॉलरशिप योजना. The Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship was established by the Indian government to support minority population females ( Backward Class Women ) in India. Online applications for the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2022 will soon be available.
The Indian government will fund scholarships for females from minority communities living in India as part of this programme.
We shall give detailed information about the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship in today’s article.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2022
The Maulana Azad National Scholarship was previously known as the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2022. This scheme was first introduced on May 3, 2003, by India’s late Prime Minister, Atal Bihari Vajpayee, at a National Conference on Educational and Economic Development of Minorities held at Vigyan Bhawan in New Delhi.
The primary goal of this Yojana is to provide financial assistance to deserving female students. This scheme will fund the studies of students who are unable to continue their studies due to financial constraints.
Brief Summary Table of the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2022
|Name of the scheme||Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship ( बेगम हजरत महल छात्रवृति योजना )|
|Name of the department||Maulana Azad Education Foundation|
|Ministry||Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India|
|Launched on||3rd May 2003|
|Launched by||Late Prime Minister of India Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|Beneficiary||Girls of Minority Community|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Category||Central government scheme|
|Website||National Scholarship Portal|
Girls from India’s minority communities will benefit from scholarships under the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Scheme, which was launched by the Government of India and the Ministry of Minorities.
Minority community girls in 9th and 10th grades, such as Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhas, Jains, Parsis, and others, will receive 5000 rupees, while girls in 11th and 12th grades will receive 6,000 rupees.
This scheme’s goal is to provide financial assistance to female students while also advancing in the field of education.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Schedule 2022
|Scheme Closing Date||15th November 2022|
|Defective Application Verification Date||31st November 2022|
|Institute Verification||31st November 2022|
|DNO/SNO/MNO Verification||31st November 2022|
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Money – Amount of Scholarship
|Classes||Amount of scholarship|
|Class IX & X||Rs. 5000/-|
|Class XI & XII||Rs. 6000/-|
Objective of Begum hazrat mahal Scholarship
With the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship, the Indian government wants to give minority-community girl students from class IX to XII.in India access to higher education.
By providing financial aid, this programme encourages female students to continue their education so that disadvantaged minority daughters can receive a higher degree of education.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria
- Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh, and Parsi girls from minority communities will benefit from the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Scheme.
- This scheme is open to girls in grades 9 to 12.
- To be eligible for the Begum Hazrat Mahal scheme, female students must have a minimum grade point average of 50%.
- The girl student should be verified by the school. The girl student must fill out the school verification form, which requires the principal’s signature as well as the school stamp.
- The girl student’s family income should not exceed 2 lakh.
- A single family can apply for all 27 Rahi Scholarships.
- Girls must fill out the application form only once; if there is a duplicate event, it will be rejected and invalid.
- You are also not required to send MM a physical or hard copy.
- You are not required to pay anything for the online application or any other process.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship 2022- Terms and Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions for receiving the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship:
- The Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Scheme is available in all Indian states and union territories.
- During the scholarship, preference will be given to those with a low income; you must submit an income certificate in Hindi and English or Hindi, and your income should not exceed 200000.
- The scholarship amount will be transferred to the beneficiary’s account via direct bank transfer (DBT).
- After receiving scholarship benefits, female students are not permitted to transfer to another educational institution.
- If there is a gap in your education, your scholarship will be cancelled, and the amount paid will be recovered by the state union territory government.
- The terms and conditions may change from time to time, so please check the official website of the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scheme.
Salient Features of Begum Hazrat Mahal scholarship
- This programme is wholly funded by the government.
- The scholarship award will be distributed by direct bank transfer.
- Online applications are accepted for Begum Hazrat Mahal.
- There is no provision to award any form of scholarship for studying abroad.
- Only female students who are members of a minority group are eligible for the scholarship.
Documents Required for BHM scholarship
- Income certificate
- School verification form
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Mark sheet
- Self-declaration of the minority community
- Bank account details
Selection Criteria for BHM scholarship 2022 ( बेगम हजरत महल योजना )
The applicant will be chosen based on their performance on the qualifying exams and their family’s income.
Rules of cancellation : Begum hazrat mahal scholarship
- The scholarship would be terminated in this case if there is any deficit brought on by any academic cause.
- Students who are unable to submit their application on time will not be eligible to renew under this programme.
- If the beneficiary provides fraudulent information, the scholarship application will be cancelled and the money will be refunded.
- Your application will be cancelled in this case if you accidentally committed any errors when submitting it.
Some Important Points Regarding Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
- The Begum Hazrat Mahal scholarship’s guidelines are subject to change as needed.
- The scholarship cannot be reinstated once it has been terminated in accordance with the disbursement regulations.
- The awarded scholarship will be terminated or cancelled if there is a break in the academic session at any time for any reason, and it will no longer be offered in the future.
- Students who don’t submit their applications by the deadline will not be eligible for new or renewed scholarship claims.
- If a student receives a scholarship by dishonest means, the scholarship will be revoked, and the money paid will be refunded.
- No student may benefit from this programme if they are already receiving financial aid through any scholarship programme run by the federal or state governments.
- Through the DBT option, the beneficiary will receive a straight credit for the amount of the scholarship.
- In no circumstance is payment of a fee, a transfer into a parent or guardian’s account, or payment by check or demand draught permitted.
- There will be no consideration given to scholarship renewal requests. Students must enter each class with a new application.
- A set number of scholarship quotas will be distributed based on the minority population in a particular state or union region.
- The proportion of marks earned in the qualifying examination and the family’s yearly income are used to determine whether pupils are eligible.
- Based on the results of the qualifying examination, the merit list will be created.
- Community-level quotas have been established based on the state’s minority population.
Last Date for Begum hazrat mahal scholarship 2022-23
Applications for the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Scheme 2021 have not yet opened, although it is anticipated that they will do so in October or November this year as well.
The deadline for the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship for 2020–21 was November 30, 2020. While the application process began on October 2, 2020.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Application Procedure
- You must first visit the National Scholarship Portal’s official website.
- Your screen will then display the home page.
- You must select the new registration link on the home page.
- Now all of the general instructions will emerge on a new page that will appear before you.
- You must carefully read all of these instructions.
- On the screen, the registration page will appear.
- Click the register option after carefully entering your registration information.
- Enter your login information after a successful registration.
- Choose the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship option.
- Fill out the application form with your information.
- Click the “submit” button after uploading the necessary documents.
- You can easily apply for the scholarship programme in this manner.
Begum hazrat mahal scholarship login
For Begum hazrat mahal scholarship login please follow the underline steps to complete filling of the form.
- First, you visit the official website.
- The login option will now appear on the homepage. You must choose this option.
- A new screen will appear in which you must enter your mobile number, otp, and date of birth.
- Now you must enter the captcha and press the submit button.
Important Points to Remember
- There is no requirement for applicants to deliver physical submissions to MAEF by mail or in person.
- Upload only Hindi or English versions of all the papers.
- If more than one application form is submitted, it will be regarded as a “Duplicate” and “Rejected,” hence students are urged to submit just one.
- There is no application fee required of applicants.
Begum hazrat mahal scholarship status
After applying, if you want to see the status of begum hazrar mahal scholarship status 2020 or status, then follow this process.
- First, you visit the official website.
- The status option will now appear on the homepage.
- A new screen will appear, prompting you to select the scholarship category, date of birth, and identification details such as registration number, Aadhar number, or bank account number.
- You must now upload the necessary data.
- Enter the captcha code and then click View Application Status.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Payment Mode
The Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Program requires that the scholarship money be credited directly into the beneficiary’s bank account; any requests from the beneficiary to pay a fee, transfer the money to a guardian account, or make a payment by check or demand draught will not be honoured in any way.
We have covered all the essential information about the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship in this article. You can reach me at 011-23583788/011-23583789 or by email at [email protected] if you’re still having issues.
- Secretary’s Office
- Shri Rizwanur Rahman
- Phone: 011-23583788, 011-23583789
- Fax: 011-23561945
- Email: [email protected]
- Scholarship Section
- Shri Gulam Waris Khan
- (Scholarship – Incharge)
- Phone: 011-23583788, 011-23583789
- Email: [email protected]
- Nodal Agency Address
- Maulana Azad Campus, Chelmsford Road,
- Opposite New Delhi Railway Reservation Centre.
- New Delhi 110 055
Nodal Agency Address
Maulana Azad Campus, Chelmsford Road, Opposite New Delhi Railway Reservation Centre, New Delhi, 110055
FAQ’s Related to Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
Q. What is Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship?
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship is a national level scholarship for female students from minority communities. This scheme, launched by the Maulana Azad Education Foundation, Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India, supports the education of girl students in Class 9 to 12.
This programme was previously known as the Maulana Azad Scholarship for Girls.
Q. How can a student check his/her Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Status?
Yes. Previously, the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship was known as the Maulana Azad Scholarship for Girls.
Q. Who can apply for Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship?
The scholarship is open to minority community girl students in grades 9 through 12.
They must have obtained at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade in the previous qualifying examination. In addition, the family’s total annual income should be less than INR 2 lakh.
Q. Who is eligible for Begum Hazrat Mahal scholarship?
Only female students from the six notified Minority Communities are eligible: Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, and Parsis.
About Maulana Azad Education Foundation
The Maulana Azad Education Foundation is a non-profit, non-political social service organisation that promotes education among the society’s minority communities, which include Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, and Parsis.
|All the information provided in our blog/website has been collected from official websites, columns, newspapers and other websites and social media. While collecting the information, we have checked the credibility of the news from every aspect, after which we have shared the information related to the government scheme on our blog/website. We advise you that after taking information from here, you must match it once with the website of the concerned department. TeknikalRaman.com is not liable for any mistake.|