NMMS Scholarship, NMMS Scholarship Registration, NMMS Full Form in Hindi, National Means Cum Merit Scholarship, NMMS Kya Hota Hai.
As everyone is aware, the government periodically introduces new assistance programmes to promote the field of education. Similar to this, the Indian government has also developed a brand-new welfare programme for all of their nation’s students.
The National Means-Centric Merit Scholarship Program is excellent for kids. One of the largest scholarship programmes in the nation is the NMMS Scholarship Yojna 2022.
We will provide you with detailed information about the National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme 2022 in today’s article.
For instance, what is the National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Program? Additionally, we’ll explain how to apply for the National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Program.
And today’s essay will include all other details linked to this, so if you want to take advantage of this plan, I kindly ask that you read it from beginning to end right away.
What is National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme?
There are many such students in every village and city in India who are unable to complete their education due to financial constraints. They stop in the middle of their studies. According to a United Nations Children’s Fund report, approximately 36% of the country’s children drop out before completing their schooling for a variety of reasons.
One of the most important reasons for this is his family’s poor financial situation. As a result, they are unable to cover the costs of education and must discontinue their studies. Which is a major concern for the country of India; to address this issue, the Government of India has launched a new scheme called the National Merit Scholarship Scheme. The Government of India will provide scholarships to students in order for them to complete their school education.
According to the report, the majority of children in the SC, ST, and OBC categories do not complete their school education. Every year, 600,000 students are denied access to education, according to the report. The primary reason for this is that their parents do not send them to school due to financial constraints. As a result, the government launched the NMMS Scholarship Yojna 2022.
The government will provide a scholarship of Rs.12,000 per year to selected students under the National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme. That is, they will be given Rs.1,000 per month, and if you are interested in applying for this scheme, we have provided detailed instructions on how to do so below.
|Scheme Name||NMMS Scholarship yojna 2022|
|Ministries and Departments||Ministry of Human Resource Development and Department of Literacy|
|Who is the beneficiary of the scheme?||All the students of class 7 and 8 studying in government / private students of the country who have scored more than 55% marks.|
|Purpose||To help students financially to complete school education and to encourage them towards education.|
|Scholarship amount given in the scheme||₹ 12000 per annum and ₹ 1,000/- per month will be given for four years (from class 8th to class 12th)|
|How to Apply for NMMS Scholarship yojna 2022||Online|
What is the purpose of NMMS Scholarship scheme 2022?
The primary goal of this scheme The purpose of the NMMS Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students who are leaving school due to family financial difficulties. Under which India’s education system will be improved.
And those students’ morale will be boosted. According to this scheme, the government will assist all students whose families’ financial situation is insufficient.
And the government is attempting, through this scheme, to ensure that all children in the country receive an education; no child should be denied an education.
NMMS scholarship 2022 apply online
How to get NMMS scholarship amount?
- You must be an Indian citizen to apply for this NMMS Scholarship.
- Students who want to finish their education in another country cannot apply under this scheme.
- Students who wish to pursue a separate diploma or certificate level course are not eligible to apply under this scheme. This scheme is only open to high school students.
- To apply, the student must have received more than 55% in his seventh grade, whether from a government or private school in Jaipur. And let us remind you that students from Scheduled Castes and Tribes must pass class VII with 50% marks.
- The government will organise an examination to select students for the NMMS Scholarship. The student will administer two exams, both of which must be passed.
- Students must achieve at least 40% on both exams. And let us remind you that SC and ST students must score at least 32% on both tests.
- After receiving the scholarship, you must enrol in the following class within the next three months.
- If you want to keep your scholarship, you must achieve more than 60% in class X, or 55% for ST and SC students.
Document required for NMMS Scholarship yojna 2022?
If you are eligible for NMMS Scholarship, and willing to apply, you must have all the documents mentioned below.
- You must have your class 7 mark sheet.
- You must have income certificate of your guardian.
- You should have an account open with any one bank.
- You must have your caste certificate.
- If you are a Divyank, you must have your Divya certificate.
- It is mandatory for you to have your Aadhar card.
- Your passport size photo will be required.
How to Apply for National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme?
How to Apply for NMMS Scholarship Scheme?
How to Apply for an NMMSS Scholarship Online in Hindi- If you are eligible to apply for the NMMS Scholarship, please do so. You also have all of the necessary documentation. So, if you carefully follow the instructions below, you will be able to apply for the NMMS Scholarship Yojna very easily.
1. To apply for the scheme, you must first visit the National Scholarship Portal’s official website.
2. The homepage will appear after you visit the official website.
3. You will see the option of New Registration at the top of the official website’s home page; you must click on this option.
4. When you select New Registration, a registration form will appear in front of you.
5. You must correctly fill out the information requested in this registration form, which includes your name and basic information about yourself.
6. After carefully entering all of your information, click the Register button listed below.
7. After clicking the Register button, you will be registered on this website and given a login id and password.
8. Now you must enter your login id and password into the login to application.
9. You will be taken to your country board after logging in with your ID.
10. You must carefully fill out the scholarship form located where you will see it.
11. And with it, all necessary documents must be uploaded.
12. After carefully filling out the scholarship form and uploading all of the required information, you must click the submit button listed below.
You can easily register for the National Means Cumulative Merit Scholarship Scheme NMMS Scholarship this way. In this article we have tried to explain what is NMMS Scholarship Scheme? How to apply for NMMS Scholarship Scheme? What are criteria to apply for NMMS Scholarship Scheme? How much money you will get after joining NMMS Scholarship Scheme. Hope you like this information. Please read other articles on yojana runed by Indian Government.