SBI Mutual Fund Schemes: As the oldest and largest fund house in India, investors are often attracted by the mutual fund schemes offered by SBI Mutual Fund.
Having been in the market for over 30 years, SBI MF has an investor base of over 5 million. To cater to every type of investor, the company offers a large number of mutual fund schemes.
By investing in these plans investors can plan their short, medium, and long-term financial goals. Below is a list of the top 10 best SBI mutual fund schemes that can provide good returns over time.
These funds are listed taking into account many important parameters such as AUM, NAV, past performance, average return, and other key parameters.
Reasons for investing in SBI Mutual Fund
- Capital Appreciation: Investing in SBI MF can give you a capital rating for low risk investments and high risk investments depending on the fund you want to invest in.
- Security: Mutual fund schemes offered by SBI are one of the most reliable and trustworthy financial schemes in the country.
- Various Options: Investing in SBI Mutual Fund comes with a wide range of options, you can invest in these schemes offered by SBI for short term, medium term and long term.
- Best Ratings: Many SBI equity plans have a CRISIL rating of three and above.
- Domestic and Maritime Fund Management: The company specializes in managing domestic and maritime funds.
- Tax Benefits: It is easy to save tax on SBI Mutual Fund. The company offers an equity-linked savings plan to save tax for investors.
- NRI Investment: The company allows NRIs to invest in its mutual funds.
Top 5 SBI Mutual Fund Schemes for 2022
Top 5 SBI Mutual Fund Schemes for 2022
SBI Mutual Fund Schemes: These Are The Top 5 SBI Mutual Fund Schemes for 2022:
SBI Dynamic Asset Allocation Fund
SBI Mutual Fund Schemes: The purpose of this fund is to provide investors with the opportunity to invest in a portfolio of equities and equity-linked securities and fixed income instruments.
Follow us on Google News For all Latest News and Finance Updates
The allocation between fixed income and equity instruments will be managed in such a way as to provide a long-term capital valuation to investors, however, there is no guarantee that the investment objective of the project will be achieved.
SBI Dynamic Asset Allocation Fund is a hybrid – Dynamic Allocation Fund launched on 26 March 15. It is a moderately high-risk fund with a return of 7.7% CAGR/year since inception.
SBI Consumer Opportunities Fund
SBI Mutual Fund Schemes: (Formerly SBI FMCG Fund) Providing maximum growth opportunity to investors through equity investments in stocks of development-oriented sectors of the economy.
SBI Consumption Opportunities Fund A Share – Sectoral Fund 2 Jan. Launched on the 13th. It is a high-risk fund and offers a return of 14.4% CAGR/year from launch. 11th in the Sectoral category. Revenue is 20.6% in 2021, 13.9% in 2020 and 0.1% in 2019.
SBI Contra Fund
SBI Mutual Fund Schemes: Providing maximum growth opportunity to investors through equity investments in stocks of development-oriented sectors of the economy.
SBI Contra Fund is an equity-contra fund launched on 6 May 05. It is a moderately high-risk fund and yields a 15.6% CAGR/year return on launch. 48th place in the Contra category. Revenue of 2021 is 49.9%, 2020 30.6% and 2019 -1%.
SBI Magnum Mid Cap Fund
SBI Mutual Fund Schemes: Providing investors with opportunities for long-term growth in capital with the cash flow of an open plan by investing primarily in equities of well-diversified stocks of midcap companies.
SBI Magnum Mid Cap Fund An Equity – Mid Cap Fund launched on 29 March 05. It is a moderately high-risk fund and yields a 16.1% CAGR/year return on launch. Ranked 28th in the Mid Cap category. Revenue in 5221 is 52.2%, in 2020 30.4% and in 2019 0.1%
SBI Infrastructure Fund
SBI Mutual Fund Schemes: Providing long-term capital growth opportunities to investors by actively managing investments in a wide range of equity stocks of companies directly or indirectly involved in the infrastructure development of the Indian economy and credit and money market instruments.
SBI Infrastructure Fund is an equity-sectoral fund launched on July 07. It is a high-risk fund and offers a 6% CAGR/year return on launch. 18th in the Sectoral category. Revenue will be 48.3% in 2021, 8.2% in 2020 and 10.2% in 2019.
SBI Mutual Fund Schemes: State Bank of India (SBI) is a bank sector company. The total valuation (market value) of the company is ₹4,18,564 crore. The price of one share of the company is ₹469.00 in the BSE market and ₹468.95 in the NSE market. The State Bank of India was established in the year 1806.
As per the report provided by the company, the total income for the last year stood at Rs 3,02,545.07 crore and the total sales stood at Rs 2,57,323.592 crore. The company’s net profit stood at Rs 14,488.111 crore. State Bank of India has paid tax of Rs -13,102.327 crore in the current year.
- Company has delivered good profit growth of 166.64% CAGR over last 5 years
- Company has a low-interest coverage ratio.
- The company has delivered a poor sales growth of 4.70% over the past five years.
- Company has a low return on equity of 10.06% for the last 3 years.
- Contingent liabilities of Rs.1770797.16 Cr.
- Company can capitalize the interest cost
- Earnings include another income of Rs.109582.01 Cr.
- 7 Best Tata stocks to buy for long term
- 5 Best Adani Stocks To Watch Out For 2022
- 8 Hidden Tata Group Companies to Add to Your Watchlist
- हर दिन कितना पानी पीना चाहिए: Daily Water Intake
The information and material contained in these blog are subject to change without prior notice. Investments in debentures, equity shares etc, are not obligations of or guaranteed by TeknikalRaman.com, and are subject to investment risks.
The information contained in this website, graphics, links, including text or other items are provided on an ‘as is’, ‘as available’ basis. TeknikalRaman.com does not warrant the adequacy, accuracy, or completeness of this information and material and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and material. In no event will TeknikalRaman.com be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages.