1. Resist the Urge to Sell in a Panic
2. Resist The Urge To Make Panic Buys
3. Keep Your Portfolio Rebalanced
4. Take Advantage Of Tax Laws
5. Protect Your Personal Finances
6. Invest in Equities But Choose Carefully
7. Focus on Making Long-Term Investments
click below to learn where to invest for long term
A stock market crash offers investors a unique opportunity to grow their wealth. But to take advantage of this crash, you must have a plan in place before the crash happens.
The 7 strategies discussed above are designed to help you not only weather a market crash better but also make sure that you can grow your wealth significantly when markets recover at a later date.