Money & Finance
POSTED BY: Ranjeet Kumar PUBLISHED: Jun 25, 22
Numerous firms have joined the list of multibagger stocks in India in the two years since the market recovered from the Covid-19 selloff
High-quality firms that have long given investors outstanding returns are also included in our list.
1. Tata Motor One of the top automakers in the world is Tata Motors Group. It provides the globe with a vast and varied selection of automobiles.
2. Tata Steel The business is present along the whole value chain of steel production, from the extraction and processing of iron ore and coal to the creation and distribution of completed goods.
3. Tata Power It seeks to generate all of the power it needs from renewable resources. Additionally, it produces solar roofs and intends to construct 1 lakh EV charging stations by 2025.
4. Tata Elxsi In areas including automotive, media, communications, and healthcare, Tata Elxsi is one of the top providers of design and technology services in the globe.
5. Tata Chemical With facilities located on four continents—North America, Europe, Africa, and Asia—Tata Chemicals produces inorganic chemical products.
6. Tata Metaliks Ltd. One of India's top manufacturers of premium Pig Iron (PI) and Ductile Iron Pipes is Tata Metaliks (DIP).
7. Tata Consumer Products One of the top businesses in the Tata Group, Tata Consumer Products Ltd. is active both domestically and abroad in the food and beverage industry.
If you want to learn about all the companies of TATA Group then you can click below to read on oue website.